Perfect for Whole School Activities
The 6th February 2022 will mark 70 years since Queen Elizabeth II’s accession to the throne. This Platinum Jubilee will be marked with a series of events throughout the year so why not hold your own?
Your children will discover
- How did people celebrate the birth of the Princess Elizabeth in 1926?
- Did the Princess go to proper school? What was it like? Experience writing with slates and dip pens; were teachers nice?
- Experience life during World War Two, practice a bomb drill and shop with ration coupons. How did the Princess help?
- Take a trip with the young Queen around the world on her many Commonwealth tours, which parts of the world have connections with our Queen?
- Learn the skills of local craftsmen and make a gift for the Queen’s Silver Jubilee in 1977
- Discover cameras, record players, telephones – what devices has she had to make announcements on during her reign?
- Compare the diamond Queens, Victoria and Elizabeth, how did we get from one to the other and what has changed?
- Prepare for the party and celebration at the end of the day, make a hat and get ready to greet the royal party guests!
Schools booking for more than 1 class will be provided with teacher-led activities for use when they are not with Kathryn, so that all the children are involved throughout the day.
Prices: £190/£295 for half/full day plus £30 for each extra class plus travel expenses – please enquire to discuss exact costs – email@example.com