Do you need your Museum Collection or Heritage Site brought to life? If so, Jenny will find its potential, write engaging and imaginative interactive activities, and then deliver these to the public, with insight and energy.
Jenny specialises in heritage learning, ranging from mapping learning provision and potential, to creating, delivering and evaluating heritage learning activities.
Jenny has extensive experience of working for museum and heritage sites developing and delivering bespoke education services that link closely to the National Curriculum, for use with school parties.
Her work is based on the following ideals:
- It reflects and grows from the Museum’s/site’s collections and stories
- It is rich in artefacts, handling and activity
- It is fresh, innovative and engages the children/public in creative and imaginative ways
- It provides experiences that pupils cannot gain in school and the public cannot gain at home or online
- It meets the demands of the national curriculum
Jenny specialises in:
- Developing education resources that link museum collections and heritage sites to the national curriculum
- Creating and piloting learning resources and activities for a variety of audiences
- Recruiting and training volunteers to deliver heritage activities
- Marketing heritage resources
- Organising heritage events
- Evaluating heritage activities